Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Calling


I believe that God is calling me to go to YWAM this year and take the Disipleship training school and school of evangelism. After those two schools I will be attending the University of Northwestern Ohio A.K.A. UNOH. At UNOH I will be majoring in Automotive technologies and Alternative fuels. After school I plan to work for a number of years, and later return to YWAM to work there on staff full time. Vehicles are a major part of everyday life, that is part of what I believe my mission to be. I believe that is what God has called me to do with my life. I will be in need of support at that later time because I will be in missions full time. Prayer will be the big key, for what God will do in and through me on the missions field.

Thank you
-Ben

No comments: