Sunday, December 16, 2007

Winding down

We are now on the last part of the Lecture phase, we are now just preparing for outreach. We have less than a week left before we leave for Christmas Break. When we come back from break we head out to Morris, Illinois for two weeks of outreach at a teen evangelism house. On the 14th we head out to South Korea, where we will be doing work at churches, youth gatherings, Schools, and refugee camps. I am playing bass in 2 worship bands, acting in 2 dramas and assisting in anything else that is needed.


I am still in need of $700 more for the trip. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue with this. I want my ministry to be fruitful, and I know God will do great things through me, but I need your prayers and help to do that.

I usually have my quiet time in the back part of the property, 40 acres of fields, woods, and mud. It has been raining the last few days, so It has been more fun having quiet times back there.

Thanks for your help
God Bless
-Ben

No comments: