Sunday, May 4, 2008

Current Needs

Ask and you shall receive. I have a few needs that I would like to bring up, God has called me here and it is a time of dependence on him. I have a few needs that I would like to bring to your attention. I would like you to ask God if you are to be a part of it or not.

Needs:
-$2400 for Germany Missions trip
-$ spending money for the trip
-Prayer covering

Please, don't feel like I'm just wanting you to reach into your wallets, because I don't. I want you to pray about it and ask God what you are to do. I would rather receive a dollar that God has blessed and spoken to people about, than a thousand that he hasn't.

Checks can be written to: YWAM, with a separate note for "Ben Collins outreach". if my name is on it it cannot be used as a tax write off
support for the trip can be sent to:
YWAM
C/O accounting
P.O. Box 3000
Garden Valley, TX 75771

Anything sent to me personally
Ben Collins (SOE)
P.O. Box 3000
Garden Valley, TX 75771

Thank you
God bless
-Ben

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben, did you ever receive additional funds from Chesterland? I know both the deacons and missions were to be sending you additional support. Please let me know so I can follow up on it if they did not do that yet.

Have a Jesus Filled Day!
~brian