Friday, June 13, 2008

No even a week left.

Well, I has been good. I only have a few days left before we head out for stateside outreach on Saturday. For our stateside we will be going to Houston, TX and working with the YWAM base there. We will be doing street ministry in poorer and downtown areas, working with a churches and street kids.

Next Saturday we leave Houston for Chicago. In Chicago we will be taking Urban outreach Classes, learning about how to do outreach in large cities. In the afternoons and the nights we will be putting what we have learned into practice.

Then on the 9th of July we will be leaving for Germany. We are flying out of Dallas with one layover in Germany.

I am very excited about this outreach. There is so much we are going, and great things are going to happen. I am going to be honest and tell you that I am also freaking out about it. During my first school the school took so long and outreach was something that we couldn't wait for it to happen, as much as I am excited about it.......this school has gone by so fast that it feels like there should be more.

Please keep my in prayer. First for my focus on what I should be doing during this time, and second for Finances. I still only have $750 in so far for the outreach and I am in need of $1,850 to play off the plane ticket and the grounds fees. I know That God will supply for what he has called me to do.

Thank you
-Ben

No comments: