Saturday, October 6, 2007

End of Orientation week

It has been a week so far since I have arrived here in TX, and it has been a wonderfully long week. To me, the people are what makes this place so great. So many people who love the Lord and try to show him daily. The difference in the attitude daily is great. This week has only been orientation week and we mostly have focused on what happens around here. we have had a few teaching so far from different staff on the base. Josh (Yosh) Langer, the leader of the YWAM school of Worship, came and did a teaching on Worship. The leader of the YWAM D.C. base, Jason Hershey came in to talk to us about Intercession and what it means to be an intercessor. Stephanie VanDyke talked about identity and the difference in the identity that satan gives us verses what God truely thinks of us as an individual he created.

Next week we start regular classroom teachings with Elaine Allegretto. So I am really looking forward to seeing what God will do in this next coming weeks.

I am also really excited about Kip Gaines coming to teach at our school. He has been in Israel, he used to be the leader for this school, and he is a really great teacher.

As far as funding goes. I have two thousand left for tuition on the next school, so I am still in need of more funds for tuition on the next school and outreach times. So please be praying for me and my finances.

Love you all
God Bless
-Ben

No comments: