Thursday, October 4, 2007

traveling sept. 28

On the road again. It is now about 1pm eastern time and 12 here in central. We passed Louisville about an hour ago. We have been on the road since 6AM eastern time, so we are about 7 hours into the trip. I would like to thank you all for your prayers and support, It has been an quick and easy trip so far. My tuition has been covered so far, now I am working towards the funding for the missions outreaches. Thank you very much

-Ben

We have reached the hotel that we set as the halfway point at about 5 central time. we have settled into our hotel rooms and are resting. We plan to continue driving at 7 tomorrow.

-Ben


I have arrived at the base. I unloaded at my dorm, and there are only a few people here so far. I am really excited about this.

-Ben

No comments: