Monday, October 22, 2007

Headed to South Korea

When the choices for outreach were listed I was amazed to see that South Korea was listed as one of the choices. God has always given me a heart for Europe and Asia. So for the outreach part of my Discipleship Training School I am headed to South Korea. It will cost about $2500 overall. so I need those funds raised and lots of prayer to go out. We will be headed out in Mid January and be back towards the end of February. We will be speaking at mega-churches, doing ministry at refugee camps and more. I am very excited about the whole thing.

There are two other groups headed out from my school, one is going to Brazil and the other is staying here in the US to go the Ghetto American Cities.

Please keep my whole school in prayer as we go through classroom teachings and training

God Bless
-Ben

No comments: