Sunday, September 12, 2010

Saturday 8/14/10

Final Day.

Woke up about 7:15. Went pee in the alley and quickly took off. I have never done that before and never will again. I was so worried about somebody seeing me. Walked a few blocks up to Intelligentsia for a cup of coffee. Jumped on a train heading south for the library.

Sat at the library on the computer for a bit. Tried to catch up on emails and messages.

Went up to Seattles Best and got a very large cup of coffee. I had a large headache and wanted the caffeine.

Jumped on a train up to Uptown to meet up with Molly. Found a spot near where we were supposed to meet and sat down. Fell asleep with a sign next to me.

Molly showed up about an hour after I sat down. I was very glad to finally see her again.

We went to Josh's place and I was finally able to clean up. After taking a shower I put on my first pair of clean underwear. I screamed "Thank you God for clean underwear!", it was amazing to have again.

I got to talk with Josh about his experience and exchange stories for a while with him.

A picture from when Molly picked me up.

No comments: